Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angie (Mrs.Pattinson) hahaha


Angie,
I am happy that I met you (In a non gay way also). We are definetly two Peas n a Pod LOL. You get a headache when I'm hungry ((i think))). I will come and get you from ST. Antonio Texas and let you live with me in great huge studio lol with Chels. I just want to say I'm happy to call you a friend like a best friend =) I am hoping to get Leah too as a part. You believe in me and I believe in you. We cliqued so quickly like we've i dunno hahaha. Can't wait to Rock it out with You on ROCKBAND, Hunt down Rob with you, teach you some languages, accents, take you too sets when i'm working. I'm so excited for Twi CON!!!!! When I have no one else to turn too i Will Text you and talk to you about my problems. Remember you are always a friend and a great one to be exact. Thank you for being a friend. =)

xoxo
Mel

1 comment:

  1. wow i love you!!! ( in a non gay way) lol im really glad we are friends!!! i cant wait to live in la, it will be amazing! im uber excited!!!! im all tearie so i cant really see,, lol ah your so sweet! i love it! im so glad you are my other pea!

    ReplyDelete