Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FINALS: ACTING AND GERMAN /Saw Kellan Last night

Today is finals day for me. Acting I'm rehearsing New Moon, Dido Queen of Carthage, and The Prentious Young Ladies. Tonight i'll be finishing up my German final. SO wish me LUCK on acting! Also, at the 24K lounge Mr. Kellan Lutz was there hanging out watching Jackson's band. My sister, and our friends got to meet him last night and took pix with him. I didn't cause i was enjoying shane's music with Jackson's band. I'll probably get to talk to him in January. Yea...when it comes to guys I can't move. Hopefully that will be his new hangout spot on Tuesday it's laid back and a bunch of cool ass people. Gotta go rehearsing time and then it's off too school i go.

xoxo
Mel

2 comments:

  1. thats INSANE! i'm very jealous. hope you had an amazing time.
    POST THOSE PICTURESSS!

    && good luck again on your finals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i was talking to you and Clelea, HAHA greatness!

    I wish good luck apon my other half, non gay, i love you!!! have fun with what your doing!!

    DONT FREEZE, boys are toys silly goose.

    ReplyDelete