Monday, December 15, 2008

My Own Worst Enemy last show Tonight???



FIRST NEW MOON NOW THIS!! Alot of shows are getting canceled this one of them. Another great show getting canceled tonight! My Own Worst Enemy on NBC on Monday night at 10pm . Christian Slater stars as a guy with two Egos Henry and Edward. He's a father of two kids (Bella Thorne and Taylor Lautner) and a loving husband. Why are they canceling a great show like My Own Worst Enemy? Another down fall for NBC. Tonight is the final episode which is,"Henry & The Terrible" Edward finally thinks he has found the reliable yet dangerous solution for him to switch Henry and Him all together. Will he make a great decision or will Henry and Edward be goners all together? To save this show log on to People's Choice and vote for My Own Worst Enemy to stay on the air for more Taylor! It's a great show I have no idea why NBC has decided to cancel this show!

http://www.nbc.com/My_Own_Worst_Enemy/

1 comment: