Monday, December 15, 2008

My New Blog I have two!!!

Hey everyone,
Mel here I just started my new blog...Let's see what's too know about me. Well I am a Twilighter , A actress in training, model, and a friendly person. I have two Blogs now One in Xanga, and one here In Blogger. Here's my facts and what to know about me. Stay tune for Twilight News, pictures, and etc. Cheues!
xoxo

Name: Melissa Ann
Nicknames: Mel, Serena, Melissa Anne, Lisa (only close friends call me that
Birthday: May 23, 1982
height: 5'7 1'2
Occupation: Student/training actress/model
Place where I was born: San Diego, CA
hobbies: singing, dancing, acting, Martial arts, playing with my hamster Minami, Watching Twilight, being a Twilighter, meeting new friends, rehearsing monologues

Sports: Snowboarding, Surfing, Martial Arts, Kickboxing, Volleyball
Favorite Food: all food of course duh especially Italian and Filipino food
Favorite Book: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn
Favorite Movie: Never Back Down, Twilight, The Marine, Material Girls, Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift, and etc
Fave Quote: "Sure Sure Sure"
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road, Cookie Dough
Who I would like to act with: Hugh Jackman, Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Jackson Rathbone, Rob Pattinson, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, Jessica Alba, and etc
Favorite Television Shows: Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The OC, Family Guy, My Own Worst Enemy
Fave Actress: Kristen Stewart, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Kelly Carlson, Audrey Hephburn, kate Beckinsale
Crushes: Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Chace Crawford



No comments:

Post a Comment