Monday, December 15, 2008

TWI CON 2009

I'm so excited xD about Twi Con!!!!! I have gone to the forums in the twicon site and found this really awesome chatroom. Called TwiCon on Chatzy. It's very addicting what can I say. There's so many cool people on there that is going to attend TwiCon in the Summer in Dallas,TX. I have never been there before so it's gonna be the first time going to Dallas. Going to meet some wonderful people from the Twicon Chatz like my long lost twin Angie (Two Peas N A Pod), Sam, Jessica, Em, Dana, Chels, Kale, Kel, Sean, B, T.I. My gosh the list goes on..What Can i say Twilight brings all Twilighters together in a Community. Twi Con 09 is going to be the biggest Twilight event ever, that's what i think anyways lol.Me and my friends are going to road trip out there and leaving Tuesday early morning I would say 2am or something like that. It's going to be a blast!! And I can't wait to meet u all!!! I'm so excited

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Dallas. I wish July wasn't so far away. I can't wait to hang out. :D

    ReplyDelete